Humm, delicious! I live in the Philippines. Plenty of papayas and mangos here, so I prepare this juice very frequently. Sometimes I add a few drops of lime or lemon juice, and use brown sugar or honey instead of white sugar. Humm, delicious!
It is great combination and both are rich calcium and high source of energy. It is very good experience to make this new juice recipe in my omega vrt350 juicer. I like it and thanks for this new recipe.
This is really a great combination. It is so refreshing and healthy drink. If we add some goji berries in it it become more healthier. I am very excited to try this. Goji berry juice
Software Engineer, Books,Sri lanka, Royal College Colombo,Athletics, Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Linux, the dog, dogs,Computers,Tool sets, Backpacks, NIBM Sri Lanka,University of Moratuwa, Building Architecture, Outings,Jungles, Driving, Double Cabs, Running shoes - Thats most of me without all the padding
Humm, delicious! I live in the Philippines. Plenty of papayas and mangos here, so I prepare this juice very frequently. Sometimes I add a few drops of lime or lemon juice, and use brown sugar or honey instead of white sugar. Humm, delicious!
ReplyDeleteIt is great combination and both are rich calcium and high source of energy. It is very good experience to make this new juice recipe in my omega vrt350 juicer. I like it and thanks for this new recipe.
ReplyDeleteI like a lot this nice job of us.
ReplyDeleteSindhri mango exporter
This is really a great combination. It is so refreshing and healthy drink. If we add some goji berries in it it become more healthier. I am very excited to try this.
ReplyDeleteGoji berry juice